Monday, February 2, 2015

Sidewinder Pass, California

 
Since California is just across the river, I have been doing a bit of exploring over there.  I went down a nice road and came across this sign, which was bit odd.  I expected a little community, but every little dirt road off to the side didn't seem like it led anywhere.  I guess there was no community, because right after the sign shown below, the road dead-ended into a dirt road which looked like it lead to the mountains off in the distance.

 
I was a bit amused at the neighborhood watch program, since any house that I could see was so small that they probably couldn't even see the road.  It was a bit spooky, and made me think I was the "suspicious person" for taking photos of these signs.
 
I guess that's just like California - just a bit strange......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment