Sunday, November 25, 2018

Signs Here and There

 
In my travels with my RV, I see lots of signs.  I take photos of them when I can, but I have seen some really special ones that I have unfortunately missed due to traffic and other reasons where I can't stop.  I'd like to share some of the ones I have captured.
 
This is a nice way for an RV park to tell everyone to slow down!
 

Hurricane areas have this sign quite a bit, but people in other areas might not have seen it.

 

I'm sure some people need to have this street labeled so they can find it.


Found on an old truck - I believe I may have had a car like this at one time.

At least these people admit to it.


No matter what this T-shirt says - this is not your friend!



 
I'm not sure where this was, possibly an RV park or a ghost town or ........... 
 

Just a friendly reminder.


Another RV park that doesn't want people speeding through.  At least this sign gets noticed.


This is near the Mexico border, for those who haven't been that far south.  I never have seen anyone wandering around in that area.


In the Southwest, all the washes are named, like it or not.  A wash is an area that nature has made a river when heavy rains cannot be absorbed, they sometimes pass roads and you'll find a sign that says "Do not enter when flooded".
 

 
Of course, tomorrow doesn't usually get here because it's always today.......
 


RV fix-it guy with a good sense of humor.


And in the same area, if your toes need hauling......


You might also need to fill up your RV propane tank.


Many RV people who drive a Class A or C tow a vehicle for exploring when in a park.


Just in case you were wondering, this guy says he's the real thing.


I would have liked to have had this sign at some of my jobs.



 

We all know there are certain people.......
 
 
 I love this sign, it's true that some animals behave better than some people!
  

 
 This restaurant had a great deal!


 
I never knew this, but it makes sense!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment