Friday, February 16, 2018

Scenery from the Road


So many times I take photos on the road and they don't fit in with the subject of my blogs.  So, I've decided to take a few of the ones I like and just post scenery from my travels.


These two are from near the Bryce Canyon in Utah.




Somewhere in Arizona.......  A Party Pooper!


This is in Arizona, about an  hour south of Tucson.  Unfortunately, the restaurant has closed.


This is right across the street from the photo above - and they're still open.


When you go into a thrift shop in some places, you don't know what you'll find........


Somewhere in New Mexico.....

 
Charleston, South Carolina bridge.
 

Arizona teepee house.

 
I  really don't like these long downhill grades......


But, I love these sign posts.
 

 
 
A plant trying to survive in lava rock.
 
 
Somewhere on Route 66.....
 

Love the colors on this guy.
 
 
 
Camping in the mountain forest.
 
 
Chairs made from cable reels - in Mexico.
 
 
 
And a nice sunset from San Carlos, Mexico!
 
 
 

2 comments: