Monday, December 18, 2017

San Carlos | Mexico

 

One of my favorite areas in San Carlos!  The Tetakawi is a landmark and can be seen from most places in town.


I climbed partway up the slope because it was a pretty day and I wanted to get the photo you see at the top of this blog.  The path up is rocky.


The rest of the photos are sea level!


 
 
This little shrine was facing the water in this area.  I'm not sure it was there last winter.

 
At Soggy Peso one evening, we had a fog bank roll in from the Sea of Cortez.
 
 
Within about a half hour, it was mostly gone, except for a few wisps near the peaks of the hills.  Unfortunately, it blocked out the entire sunset!
 
 
It must be the season, since this was another fog bank at another place, different day, just rolling along. 
 

This next shot makes it look like a menacing storm, but it was quite calm.

 
Yes, I know this is graffiti, but there is art in it. 
 
 
In some areas of town, horses wander freely - I found these two on a road close to my neighborhood.
 
 
Sunrise is also a surprise here sometimes - looks like our sunsets.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment